Monday, February 18, 2019

Found a gray hair..

Oh my Heck!!!

I was always commenting on the things I did that if my parents knew they would have a cow! Only now I am realizing they did know and loved me enough to trust me to overcome dangerous things.

On the flip-side of that. My two babies are so completely different from eachother that while one is allowed a certain ammount of freedom the other does things that she knows is wrong and figures somehow, from trying to coerce into good choices, if she says sorry whatever she did is acceptable. Ok. I allowed this cause well Christianity, right?

In a class on obedience a peer said that when one is obedient they are like a dog who is allowed to run without a leash. And that metaphor sums up my two at home. One is leashless and allowed to grow, the other pretends and acts ready but the moment a leash is removed, she runs away, but till now is sure to return saying sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment