Saturday, April 6, 2024

foster children

Yes, it is an odd thing to mention and even now, more thoughts are seeking mention, but I will refrain so that I can maintain my purpose in writing this.

Last night, I heard a comment about why parents fostered their children. Many of the reasons sounded good to me. I have been trying to understand the nature of our true spiritual existence In relation to God, and if we are asked to call him father so that we may better understand our relationship to him or if we are literally sons and daughters, as we have been taught...an honorable mention goes to OĆ°inn for being named "all father". It makes me think of how God has always loved us and tried to help us understand according to our comprehension, and that is why their are so many religions and yet only one truth.... ok, ok, so what is on my mind is that children need to be raised in a stricter environment,  one where a parent will love, but not as much as an actual giver of life. A foster parent can allow hardships to happen that a loving parent may not. Isn't this a whole lot like living by faith, away from "Heaven".

The cool thing about being raised in this way is that new familial bond can be built, and one learns what is essential all the while not associating hardship with home and love, both of which the child has access to at anytime. Ok, ok. Alarm is nagging me to cut this short. Think about it a bit. I would get so plain but this will have to suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment